Sunday, October 7, 2012

Expendables 2



The mercenary crew known as The Expendables are back in an all new adventure, this time trying to stop a French bad dude named Vilain (original I know) from stealing a stash of Soviet plutonium in the hopes of selling it to the highest bidder.

I'll say one thing about Expendables 2, it definitely does NOT take itself seriously, and that's what makes this one so fun. I'm surprised I liked it because I hated the first Expendables. I felt the first one had a bad story, bad writing, and really bad acting. Expendables 2 isn't much better, but it's a step up from the original. This time it actually had lines that reminds viewers of previous films that Stallone, Arnold, Van Damme, and even Chuck Norris did in the 80's. Chuck Norris' entrance makes it worth the price of admission alone. In the end, this sequel is an engaging, hilarious thrill ride that fans of Stallone, Norris, Schwarzenneger and other 80's action heroes will love.

No comments:

Post a Comment